POSTS OF THE MONTH
This month’s recap on Dr. Networth.com:
- Our first featured guest real estate investor, Nicole Edmonds, educated us with her Purpose-Built 4-plex Investment Story
- Our second featured guest real estate investor, Andrew Brennan, educated us with his Legal 2-unit dwelling Investment Story
- I described how I started with passive index investing and offered some resources for others who are interested in getting started in My Journey to Passive Index Investing Part 1 and Part 2
- Check out this short documentary about a physician who left his profession to spend his days rollerblading in Slomo: “Do what you want”
There are many great educational and entertaining posts to read out there in the blogosphere. I’ve highlighted 5 posts from this past month that I recommend others to read.
- Finally, a Canadian ETF version of a balanced index mutual fund has arrived
- For physicians and small business owners, you should know about the new rules on passive investments held in your CCPC
- A case study that tackles many questions about early retirement, financial freedom and the morality of work
- Have kids and thinking about sending them to private school? Maybe you’ll change your mind after reading this article
- Anybody contemplating part-time work/early retirement, but are unsure of how to structure your schedule? Here is an example of how to use your time efficiently once you have reached FI
Hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend!